Our team is dedicated to ensuring that each Education Abroad participant is matched with a program best suited to their unique and individual needs as educators and future-educators. We strongly encourage prospective Education Abroad students to meet with one of our Program Coordinators prior to making a decision about traveling abroad.
Step 1: Visit our office
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, our office is closed until further notice. If you have questions about any of our programs, you can reach out to us via email, send us a Facebook message, or contact a Program Coordinator below to schedule a virtual advising appointment.
The International Programs office is located in room 260A Education Building. Our staff are available to assist and answer questions between the hours of 10:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday. Stop by our office to:
• Inquire about current and future programs
• Decide on a country/region of interest
• Answer general questions about Education Abroad such as the application process, eligibility, cost, financial aid, and more.
Step 2: Meet with a Program Coordinator
Once you have an idea of a program, country, or region of interest, please schedule a meeting with the appropriate Program Coordinator. Program Coordinators can:
• Provide more in-depth information about each program, such as sample itineraries
• Explain the EDUC 499 course and requirements
• Offer individual support throughout the application process